Electric vehicles, heat pumps and home batteries
While not directly interacting with the crowd balancing platform, consumers play an important role in the use of DERs in the flexibility markets and can still benefit from it. As a consumer, you can participate, indirectly, in the market via aggregators.
- Actively participate in the energy transition
- Open access to the existing ancillary services markets
- Be financially compensated for participating in the market
- Reduce barriers for adoption and the TCO of devices such as EVs and home batteries
- Help promote a customer-centric and decentralised approach to participation