The crowd balancing platform makes it possible for TSOs to receive flex offers, activate and deactivate these offers, handle measurement data and validate delivery. You can also use the information to settle with balance service providers (financially) – individual network users and aggregators who have signed a balancing service agreement with TSOs – and Balance Responsible Parties (imbalance).
- Help create a more stable energy system to support the energy transition
- Validate the delivery of flexibility through both aggregated, pool-level measurements, and independent device-level measurements
- Decarbonise the balancing market
- Help to delay or avoid infrastructure investments and release pressure on investment timelines
- Increase market liquidity by expanding the flexibility pool