Equigy behind the scenes – an interview wit Lyuba Schulz Product Owner at Equigy
Lyuba Schulz is Product Owner for the crowd balancing platform, in Europe. As a joint venture with six European TSOs, most of our staff is seconded from the different TSOs to Equigy. Lyuba is seconded from Swissgrid, and works in Equigy as Product owner for the crowd balancing platform. She basically decides on the priorities for the development teams. An honest interview about her work, her tasks, the opportunities but also the obstacles she faces in a changing energy world.
“That is the objective of the transmission system operators who participate: to ensure that more decentralised flexibilities can be used in the market.”
Subscribe to our email newsletter today to receive updates.
Most popular articles
- SCALE advances the smart charging and Vehicle-2-Grid (V2G) ecosystem capitalizing on the mass-deployment of electric vehicles
- Harald Köhler – Head of System Management at Austrian Power Grid
- Equigy as impact accelerators according to Hyperledger Foundation
- New Supervisory Board members
- Equigy welcomes a new German TSO shareholder; TransnetBW
- Wim Boonen & Sydney van Bokhoven
- TenneT and TransnetBW urges politics to develop regulatory framework for voluntarily provision of redispatch services
- be.storaged and TenneT use flexibility of battery storage to support stable network operation
- Pilot project to integrate decentralised energy resources in grid and system services completed
- First step Equigy, crowd balancing platform integration into the Italian electricity system