Supervisory Board announcement
2023 brings a number of changes to our Supervisory Board. Our chairman Rainer Mühlberger (Swissgrid) has retired, we thank him for his commitment and skill as chairman in launching and building the crowd balancing platform
The new Swissgrid representive on the Supervisory Board will be Doris Barnert (CFO at Swissgrid). Doris has more than 15 years of financial experience in different industries. We warmly welcome her as a new member of the Supervisory Board.
The role of Chairman will be taken over by Luca Marchisio (Head of System Strategy at Terna) who has also been present on Equigy’s Supervisory Board from the very beginning.
We are confident that with his experience as a business executive in the energy sector, Luca will bring his enthusiasm and his vision to accelerate the scale up of the distributed flexibility market across Europe.
“I am honoured to have been appointed by my colleagues as the new chairman of the Equigy Supervisory Board. I look forward to continuing to work with our talented team and pursuing the achievement of energy transition.”
The Supervisory Board reflects our various European partners and aims to take Equigy to the next level in Europe by sharing knowledge, innovation and processes.
Subscribe to our email newsletter today to receive updates.
Most popular articles
- Recommendations to promote flexible participation in the electricity system
- Working together in energy transition
- Pilot project to integrate decentralised energy resources in grid and system services completed
- Flexcity helps to build up the secondary reserve of the network managed by TenneT and offers new services to its partners
- SCALE advances the smart charging and Vehicle-2-Grid (V2G) ecosystem capitalizing on the mass-deployment of electric vehicles
- Sonnen pilot: how home storage helps to balance grid
- Giessenwind wind farm delivers regulating power to TenneT using Equigy crowd balancing platform
- Supervisory Board announcement
- Press Release: Equigy welcomes Austrian Power Grid as fifth TSO partner
- Equigy behind the scenes – an interview wit Lyuba Schulz Product Owner at Equigy