A new career step for Rene Kerkmeester
Five years after the inception of the European crowd balancing platform (now known as Equigy), Rene Kerkmeester, CEO of Equigy is leaving our management board to make a new step in his career.
With his vision and innovative outlook, Rene has been a key driving force in setting up the joint venture across Europe. We thank Rene for his tireless commitment, vision and positive energy and with great confidence, we will continue scaling Equigy in his footsteps. We wish him good luck in his new role as Leader of the Global Energy Practice at Capgemini where he will contribute to the energy transition worldwide.
Subscribe to our email newsletter today to receive updates.
Most popular articles
- Recommendations to promote flexible participation in the electricity system
- Working together in energy transition
- Pilot project to integrate decentralised energy resources in grid and system services completed
- SCALE advances the smart charging and Vehicle-2-Grid (V2G) ecosystem capitalizing on the mass-deployment of electric vehicles
- Flexcity helps to build up the secondary reserve of the network managed by TenneT and offers new services to its partners
- Sonnen pilot: how home storage helps to balance grid
- Giessenwind wind farm delivers regulating power to TenneT using Equigy crowd balancing platform
- Supervisory Board announcement
- Press Release: Equigy welcomes Austrian Power Grid as fifth TSO partner
- Equigy behind the scenes – an interview wit Lyuba Schulz Product Owner at Equigy