A new career step for Rene Kerkmeester
Five years after the inception of the European crowd balancing platform (now known as Equigy), Rene Kerkmeester, CEO of Equigy is leaving our management board to make a new step in his career.
With his vision and innovative outlook, Rene has been a key driving force in setting up the joint venture across Europe. We thank Rene for his tireless commitment, vision and positive energy and with great confidence, we will continue scaling Equigy in his footsteps. We wish him good luck in his new role as Leader of the Global Energy Practice at Capgemini where he will contribute to the energy transition worldwide.
Subscribe to our email newsletter today to receive updates.
Most popular articles
- Nord Pool and Equigy Partner for Power Flexibility
- Xaver Pfab – BMW Group
- Equigy offers a new way for TSOs and DSOs to optimise the energy system together
- Melanie Lane – CEO of NewMotion
- TenneT and TransnetBW urges politics to develop regulatory framework for voluntarily provision of redispatch services
- A new career step for Rene Kerkmeester
- Vandebron plugs car owners into the electricity market
- Engie & TenneT: enhance delivering aFRR with different types of flexible capacity
- Equigy is now on the Italian UVAM market
- Hans Schermeyer – Product Owner Energy Services at Viessmann
November 15, 2022
Ramboll, a global consultancy appointed by the EIB, conducted a market analysis on Distributed Energy Resources (DER) to ascertain the relevance of Equigy.