Equigy welcomes a new German TSO shareholder; TransnetBW
Four TSO’s are active on the German energy market. Since its inception, TenneT Germany has been a shareholder of Equigy, the Crowd Balancing Platform. We are very proud to announce that TenneT and TransnetBW have now joined forces to establish a German limited liability company: Flexcess.
This construction paves the way for future TSOs in Germany to become a shareholding partner of Equigy, the leading European platform for flexibility.
In this video, Arina Freitag (CFO, TenneT) welcomes Rainer Pflaum (Member of the Executive Board, TransnetBW) to Equigy.
Subscribe to our email newsletter today to receive updates.
Most popular articles
- DNO now offers aFFR to its customers in addition to mFRR, unlocking new potential
- TenneT and TransnetBW urges politics to develop regulatory framework for voluntarily provision of redispatch services
- Equigy: A Crowd Balancing Platform based on Blockchain Technology
- Pilot project to integrate decentralised energy resources in grid and system services completed
- Harald Köhler – Head of System Management at Austrian Power Grid
- Equigy offers a new way for TSOs and DSOs to optimise the energy system together
- Recoy now pre-qualified for secondary reserve market to create more value from energy flexibility
- Press Release: 50Hertz and TenneT test Equigy Blockchain Platform
- Melanie Lane – CEO of NewMotion
- Press Release: Equigy welcomes Austrian Power Grid as fifth TSO partner