First step Equigy, crowd balancing platform integration into the Italian electricity system
The Crowd Balancing Platform (CBP) developed by Equigy is beginning the process to become integrated into the Italian system. The first release of the platform is now available for aggregators to use in order to register and qualify flexibility assets. TernaSpA will continue its commitment to support the evolution of the flexibility markets releasing new functionalities in 2022, based on the feedback provided by early adopters of the CBP, extending the platform’s scope of operation to gradually take charge of more interactions with its stakeholders.
Subscribe to our email newsletter today to receive updates.
Most popular articles
- Equigy: A Crowd Balancing Platform based on Blockchain Technology
- Equigy offers a new way for TSOs and DSOs to optimise the energy system together
- Press Release: Important step towards integration of decentralised energy sources and consumers
- Equigy and Fraunhofer FIT. A joint study to integrate SSI into the crowd-balancing platform.
- European TSOs platform unlocks flexibility of consumer-based devices, electric vehicles
- Giessenwind wind farm delivers regulating power to TenneT using Equigy crowd balancing platform
- Hans Schermeyer – Product Owner Energy Services at Viessmann
- Vandebron plugs car owners into the electricity market
- Press Release: TenneT and GreenCom Networks want to unlock flexibility potential of households
- Meet Ariana!