First step Equigy, crowd balancing platform integration into the Italian electricity system
The Crowd Balancing Platform (CBP) developed by Equigy is beginning the process to become integrated into the Italian system. The first release of the platform is now available for aggregators to use in order to register and qualify flexibility assets. TernaSpA will continue its commitment to support the evolution of the flexibility markets releasing new functionalities in 2022, based on the feedback provided by early adopters of the CBP, extending the platform’s scope of operation to gradually take charge of more interactions with its stakeholders.
Subscribe to our email newsletter today to receive updates.
Most popular articles
- Equigy is now on the Italian UVAM market
- be.storaged and TenneT use flexibility of battery storage to support stable network operation
- Press Release: Important step towards integration of decentralised energy sources and consumers
- Equigy: Swiss pilot project reaches first milestone
- Nissan contributes to sustainable energy and mobility
- Engie & TenneT: enhance delivering aFRR with different types of flexible capacity
- Giessenwind wind farm delivers regulating power to TenneT using Equigy crowd balancing platform
- TenneT and TransnetBW urges politics to develop regulatory framework for voluntarily provision of redispatch services
- SCALE advances the smart charging and Vehicle-2-Grid (V2G) ecosystem capitalizing on the mass-deployment of electric vehicles
- Sonnen pilot: how home storage helps to balance grid
November 15, 2022
Ramboll, a global consultancy appointed by the EIB, conducted a market analysis on Distributed Energy Resources (DER) to ascertain the relevance of Equigy.
November 7, 2022
SCALE advances the smart charging and Vehicle-2-Grid (V2G) ecosystem capitalizing on the mass-deployment of electric vehicles