First step Equigy, crowd balancing platform integration into the Italian electricity system
The Crowd Balancing Platform (CBP) developed by Equigy is beginning the process to become integrated into the Italian system. The first release of the platform is now available for aggregators to use in order to register and qualify flexibility assets. TernaSpA will continue its commitment to support the evolution of the flexibility markets releasing new functionalities in 2022, based on the feedback provided by early adopters of the CBP, extending the platform’s scope of operation to gradually take charge of more interactions with its stakeholders.
Subscribe to our email newsletter today to receive updates.
Most popular articles
- DNO now offers aFFR to its customers in addition to mFRR, unlocking new potential
- Equigy offers a new way for TSOs and DSOs to optimise the energy system together
- Harald Köhler – Head of System Management at Austrian Power Grid
- TenneT and TransnetBW urges politics to develop regulatory framework for voluntarily provision of redispatch services
- Equigy: A Crowd Balancing Platform based on Blockchain Technology
- A new career step for Rene Kerkmeester
- Pilot project to integrate decentralised energy resources in grid and system services completed
- Press Release: 50Hertz and TenneT test Equigy Blockchain Platform
- Working together in energy transition
- Melanie Lane – CEO of NewMotion